If you would like to book onto a refresher course on how to use the Made in the Midlands portal please contact us here. You can also give us your feedback, report bugs or suggest ideas using this box. All emails are responded to within 24 hours.
+44 (0) 1902 255033
Made in Slovakia is a privately run peer group for MD's and CEO's of Manufacturing and Engineering firms in Slovakia. Here is what we do:
Put the issues that matter to you in front of influential people within the business community.
Members can actively shape public opinion around manufacturing through:
(1) Our Manufacturing Company led networking
(2) Round-table discussions
(3) Participation in regular reports and surveys
(4) Key Information to help guide you through important decisions and spot opportunities
Made in Slovakia acts as your trusted chief information officer connecting you with what's happening in manufacturing both nationally and regionally.
Sector focussed events to help foster partnerships and opportunities
Made in Slovkia is renowned for hosting some of the most well received manufacturing events in the region, dedicated and tailored for those in the sector. The type of people you meet at a typical Made in Slovakia event are:
- Manufacturing firms that turnover €1m+
- Key public figures and industrialists in the manufacturing sector
- Figures from the world of politics and media interested in the sector
Create a buzz around your brand and firm
Made in Slovakia helps raise your profile to the audiences that matter to you. Our most engaged members actively grow their network and create partnership opportunities, whilst enhancing their public support of the manufacturing community.
By joining Made in Slovakia you are enhancing your reputation as one that shares the same ethos of other members and those that want to see the long term prosperity of manufacturing in the country.
Protecting the future prosperity of you and your business
Made in Slovakia is getting young people excited about choosing a career in industry as their first choice. More and better people in your business helps you plan for a sustainable future, succession and survival. Our members get involved by:
- Volunteering to attend the Young Inventor judging panel
- Engaging with local schools and colleges and presenting their companies.
Members gain the following:
- Exposure to new connections to both members and non-members who visit the site which in turn may present more interest in your own business.
- The ability to upload your own news content directly onto your own unique space on Made in Slovakia. This automatically loads onto the home page, social media feeds and weekly emailed digest. Ultimately you are publishing messages to reach an engaged audience.
You can upload news content as a way of motivating and boosting the esteem of valued employees, thanking a customer for new contracts, communicating your capabilities or just sharing best practice.
Call us on +421 (0) 902 646 708 to join our growing community and help us make a difference to your business.